Welcome to our virtual consultations!
We have designed this with our patient, staff, and doctors’ safety and health in mind. With this platform we are able to provide virtual consultations to new and existing patients with Dr. Emily and Dr. Bruce Steele.
We want to make ourselves available to you during this uncertain time. This platform allows new patients to get to know us as well as discuss any dental concerns or problems before determining if an in office visit is necessary. It also allows existing patients to ask questions about their planned dental care.
- Meet Us. A virtual consult is a perfect way for new patients to meet us. We will be able to use this time to discuss your dental concerns and goals and get to know each other.
- Dental Concerns. We can discuss any dental concerns including pain, swelling, bleeding and determine if an in office appointment is necessary.
- Esthetic Consult. If you have any esthetic concerns we can discuss options to improve the appearance of your smile. We can also talk about whitening, orthodontic treatment, etc. so you will be ready for the next step in treatment.
- TMJ Evaluation. If you have any pain in your jaw joints, clicking, popping, locking, etc., we can discuss possible causes and treatment or relief options. When our office is under normal operations we will be ready for a comprehensive TMJ exam.
- Oral Hygiene. We can use this valuable time to talk about oral hygiene tips and tricks to keep your smile healthy.
Please email us at [email protected] or call/text 301-538-8097 to schedule your virtual consultation!